- Technopark – at Trivandrum, Infopark at Kochi and Cyberpark at Calicut
- Presence of all the top major IT players in the country
- IT export from Kerala- 10,000Cr-11,000Cr
SmartCity Kochi (SCK) is a joint venture between TECOM Investments, a subsidiary of Dubai Holding and the Government of Kerala.
- First of its kind, LEED Platinum Certified with 100,000 sq. ft on a single floor plate.
- Knowledge-based Township
- Multi Clusters – IT, Media, Finance, Research & Innovation
- Spanning over 250 Acres.
Kerala Fibre Optic Network (KFON)
- Durable core connectivity infrastructure for India’s first Digital State.
- KFON forms an essential part of the Kerala Government’s ambitious plan to provide internet connection to BPL families, Government offices, hospitals and schools.
- About 12 lakh below poverty line (BPL) families will be given free internet connection. KFON is a highly scalable network infrastructure that provides on-demand, affordable broadband connectivity of up to 100 Mbps for organizations and households.